Tuesday 22 June 2010

First day over - 22/6

Well, I survived my first day back at work.

I drove in with hubby at 5:30am, us having a matey cup of tea in the car together, and sat in the car park from 6am until hubby was ready to go on his rounds at 8:30am. I took a flask of tea with me, a sandwich, some biscuits and fruit so I didn't spend any money on food from the local shops.

Just for once, as I was starting at 10am, hubby drove out in our car to his area which he normally doesn't do. There's normally a work's van so he doesn't incur wear and tear on the car, but today I was to be his companion so he opted for the car. I spent 40 minutes walking around with him so I got a little exercise and then he broke from work and dropped me off at the office.

Lunch was bought for me, I finished off some other bits of food I had left over and then a text message from hubby at 3:30pm to tell me he would be in the area at my finishing time of 5pm meant I managed to spend no money at all today!

Yay!

We did a little shopping in the supermarket on the way home for some essentials such as milk and a couple of things for lunch for the week but also ...naughty, naughty...pizza. Hubby wanted to cook tonight so I could had a lovely relaxing bath this evening and read a magazine (bought as part of a subscription for me at Christmas) but he was also tired so he bought a cheap ready prepared one!

Shortly I will go in the kitchen and cook some pasta for my lunch tomorrow so I can aim for one more NSD!

No comments:

Post a Comment