Thursday 17 June 2010

Update 17/6

Well, I managed my NSD and No-Gas day yesterday, but forgot to take meter readings and that liver left me with a bit of a queasy stomach to be honest.

Very irritatingly, I discovered that the client who wrote me that cheque on Tuesday postdated it to the 24th June, which I am very angry about. I do not accept post-dates cheques and I forgot to look and make sure it wasn't. He won't get away with that again. He's been stalling paying me on both occasions I did a job for him with a number of different excuses (he actually did "the cheque is in the post" one and of course nothing turned up). However, one client has now paid £100 deposit for a project, part of which I did last night and this morning and the rest is to be delivered next week, so hurrah!

Mumble, mumble, moan, moan. Grin and bear the piss-takers through gritted teeth.Only a few more days before I can get my teeth into some new projects and be paid a salary at the end of the month.

Ok, fresh shiny new day.

Another NSD for me today, which shouldn't be too tough.

I will take meter readings today

I will finish darning hubby's socks tonight - only one to go but the hole is large and his other socks are sprouting holes faster than I can darn them. I think some preventative darning is in order.

I will spend a few hours roughing out the sections for the booklet. I did a lot of reading yesterday and some emailing back and forth between Italy and Belgium with questions. I'll definitely be working on this at the weekend but it is worth it for the amount of money involved.

While sitting here this morning I've decided to spent the first part of the day tuning into Dave Ramsey's radio broadcast from the previous day. Dave's show airs every day for two hours and it always kept in the archives on his site. It might help me focus a little more on paying off my debts.

Today's income looks like:

Project 1 - outstanding invoice £200 PAID BUT CANNOT BANK CHEQUE UNTIL 24TH
Project 2 - outstanding invoice £337 PAID BY BACS 17TH JUNE
Project 3 - outstanding invoices $200 past due
Project 4 - £100 deposit PAID BY BACS 17TH JUNE

Project 4 - work to start when deposit clears to be billed £100
Project 5 - work in progress to be billed £1150
Project 6 - work in progress to be billed £200

This means I have £637/£1145.85 so far towards July's bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment