Wednesday 23 June 2010

Update 23/6

It's been a long old day.

I was out the door again with hubby at 5:30am taking half of the fridge with me to avoid buying any food. Amazingly, we were told we could go home to watch the football as long as we made the time up, so I was gone by 2:30pm and hubby picked me up. But I'm still up and have just finished a leaflet for a freelance client.

So far I've managed to avoid spending any more on fares so far this week. However, we did splash out today and spent £2.70 on 8 small bottles of french beer to watch the football and the tennis this afternoon. It was lovely to have a treat, but tonight we had ANOTHER pizza as I was writing. I still haven't been shopping or done a meal plan so tomorrow's dinner is a mystery, but I am fearful for my dietary diversity. I console myself that on the nutrients front today I had tomato and sweetcorn in my pasta, a banana and two glasses of apple juice plus a multivitamin and a fizzy vitamin C.

But in a moment I'm going to enjoy something completely free - sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment